promoting literacy in Alaska
Our mission is to change lives through literacy and promote literacy for people of all ages in Fairbanks and the Interior. Literacy is the ability to read, write, speak English, and compute in order to function in our community.
- To provide student-centered tutoring and classes for adults in reading, writing, math, English as a second language, computer literacy and other life skills.
- To provide student-centered tutoring for school-age children.
- To provide additional opportunities for independent and group learning such as English conversation groups, math groups, and computer literacy classes.
- To provide volunteers with great training and support.
- To provide presentations, training, events, and advertising for the community concerning literacy issues.
Learn more about us: