Part-Time Bookkeeping Assistant
The Bookkeeping Assistant will work directly for the Business Manager. Primary duties will be in assisting in financial duties as well as in supporting the bookstore and the administrative coordinator as time allows. This position requires total commitment to integrity and professionalism. 15 hours per week.
1. Working knowledge of QuickBooks
2. Proficient in MS Office including Excel and Word.
3. College courses in accounting or equivalent experience in fund accounting
4. Ability to multitask and prioritize with a constantly changing workload
5. Strong organization skills
6. Detail-oriented. Flexible.
1. Process accounts payable and receivable
2. Prepare payroll and other personnel-related duties
3. Asset tracking and labeling
4. Assisting in audits and reviews
5. Assist the Administrative Coordinator as time allows
6. Assist in Bookstore Operations as time allows
7. Other duties as assigned
Note: This Position Task Summary is merely a synopsis and is not inclusive of all tasks for this position. Position tasks may be added, deleted, or altered at any time.